Dear XXXXXX ,
I'd like to attend the Editors Retreat from February 27 - March 3 in Mexico. The Editors Retreat is an event that brings together top editors, industry professionals, as well as manufacturers to explore the future of video editing and stay at the forefront of the latest trends and practices.
Here are a few benefits of my attendance:
It's now or never - Last year at Adobe gave a visionary talk about their new product release and that has changed the non linear editing landscape. The Retreat is the ideal place to learn about new technologies, devices, new formats and faster workflows. The Retreat will keep us informed and relevant.
- It's now or never - Last year at Adobe gave a visionary talk about their new product release and that has changed the non linear editing landscape. The Retreat is the ideal place to learn about new technologies, devices, new formats and faster workflows. The Retreat will keep us informed and relevant.
- Become more productive - knowledge from Editors Retreat will help me work smarter and faster. I'll learn how to take ideas to market faster through workflows that support iterative development. I'll attend hands-on training labs and learn from real-world case studies of success.
- Learn from the experts - All Retreat sessions and labs are taught by the industry's best. It's a great opportunity to learn from their years of shared experience.
- Bring home best practices - Retreat attendees come from organizations all over the world - from small businesses to Fortune 1000 companies and from local nonprofits to large TV Networks. I'll be able to exchange ideas and build one-on-one relationships with people who have dealt with the same challenges we deal with on a daily basis, and I'll learn more about how they tackled those challenges. More importantly, those contacts will be part of our organization's extended network.
- Bring new visionary energy to our work - I'll be exposed to new ways of creative thinking about our projects and some of the coolest, boundary-pushing, experimental work out there.
- Upgrade our organization's skills - The schedule is packed with sessions that directly relate to the work we're doing now and the work we need to do next. The wide variety of sessions and talks that the Retreat offers enables me to choose those most applicable to our business.
- Last but not least, each attendee walks away with a goodie bag comprised of gifts such as Adobe Suite, NAB Post-Production Conference Pass, a free class with FMC, plug-ins, drives and more, whose value exceeds the total cost of the event and in a way the event pays for itself.
"I just wanted to thank you again. Attending the Editor's Retreat and doing a Peer Presentation was one of
the best and most difficult things I have done for my career. Thanks to the presentation and Claudia Crask,
I am in discussions with Genarts to do some work for them..."
"The Editor's Retreat is a truly great event for us to connect with the industry's top-notch editors and really
be able to talk with them at a high level and get good, honest feedback in a calm, friendly environment."
Tony Cacciarelli, AJA
"The Avid Tips by Jeff was my number one favorite. It was all glorious information and I didn't get to see
even a third of it! I really had a quality time and I'll be attending next year."